The Hino 195h-DC is the double cab configuration of the medium duty 195h. The 195h-DC provides seating capacity for up to 7 workers which can reduce the number of vehicles needed on the job site. Fewer vehicles mean less fuel consumed. More crew seating in combination with Hino hybrid technology means the 195h-DC will not only benefit your operating budget but the environment as well with a reduced carbon footprint.
- Hino J05E-TP 5L turbo diesel engine:
- 210 HP, 440lb.-ft. torque
- 6th Generation Hybrid system with Ni-MH battery
- Aisin A465, 6-speed automatic transmission
- 33 inch frame width
- 56,900 PSI Frame
- 30 gallon center mounted fuel tank
- 100% Steel constructed, 78.5 inch wide cab
- Remote keyless entry with power windows
& power door locks (option)
The 195h features the world’s first Hybrid Adaptive Control System that continuously communicates with the Engine Control Unit (ECU) to evaluate driving and road conditions to optimize the truck’s fuel economy and performance.
Strong, Straightforward, Dependable. Here’s a better way to build a cab – high visibility, great comfort and super low noise levels. All-in-all, it’s a great place for a driver to spend the day. With Toyota inspired interior design our cabs offer a complete package of the most necessary features and then kept it simple and serviceable. Your drivers, technicians and accountants will love it.